He is one of the renowned & pioneer in the field of Ayurvedic Science and a source of inspiration for Traditional Medicinal Practitioners and working for the spectrum of indigenous medicine identification, authentication and establishment at national & international level.
With the vison of universal health for over last two decades, he effectively cured more than 1.5 million patients with a number of stubborn, chronic and non-communicable diseases. Presently more than 1500 traditional doctors are providing free primary healthcare service to more than 7 million of patients per year and 1 million volunteer are providing free Yoga to 50 Million person daily.
To reveal new ways to solve key health problems, fill gaps in knowledge & strengthening of health system he is guiding research works to create and improve preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic interventions of diseases through Indigenous Medicine System i.e. Yoga & Ayurveda and digital health.
He authored more than 100 books, 100 Research Articles, 41 Patents Rights and edited more than 18 unpublished ancient Manuscripts. One of the scripture ‘Aushadh Darshan’ has been sold more than 10 million copies and in addition, ‘The Science of Ayurveda’ has been published in 71 languages across globe.
Strengthening traditional medicine system of the world with the multivolume ‘World Herbal Encyclopedia’ that contains description of 60,000 medicinal plant species with world largest collection of medical plants paintings.
For his early age passion of Biodiversity conservation, presently working for establishment of herbal garden & herbarium, working on ‘World Botanical Dictionary’, ‘Wealth of Food Crops’, identification of rare herbs & vegetation survey of India.
With a envisions for universalization of education he established free quality education institutes, Ayurvedic College & University so that all children can pursue to reach their full potential and contribute to their communities & the world. These institutes programme has reached more than 1 million community members.
He is helping to drive agricultural transformation through organic practices and that ensure this organic agriculture transformation is inclusive i.e. increase agricultural productivity; increase farmer income; and increase equitable consumption of a safe, affordable, nutritious diet year-round.
He played a significant humanitarian role in the Post-Disaster Needs Assessment, helping the People and Government about immediate needs; and co-led the early recovery requirements in Tsunami 2004, Bihar Flood 2008, Uttrakhand Disaster 2013 and Nepal Earthquake 2015.
He decorated with prestigious ‘Ayurveda Expert’, ‘Manav Ratan’, ‘Bharat Gaurav’, ‘Indian of the Year’ ‘Bheeshma Pusakar’, Lokmanya Tilak’ and ‘Transformational Business Leader’ awards for his exceptional level of knowledge, passion to work and service to mankind.
International Awards and Recognization:-
- (a.) Acharya Balkrishna, Honored with “Lokmanya Tilak Award 2017” by Tilak Smarak Trust on 1st August 2017.
- (b.) Acharya Balkrishna, News 24 Honored with “Jashn-e-Youngistan Samman for Business Icon of the Year“ by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on 27th November 2017.
- (c.) Acharya Balkrishna, Honored with “Indian of the Year Business Category- 2017” by
CNN-News 18 on 30th November 2017.
- (d.) Acharya Balkrishna, Honored with “Geeta Ratna Samman” by Spirituality Consciousness Association on January 2018.
- (e.) Acharya Balkrishna, Honored with Degree of Doctor of letter (Yoga) (Honoris Causa) by S-VYASA (Swami Vivekananda
Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana) on 12th January 2018.
- (f.) Acharya Balkrishna, Honored with “Shalin Manav Ratna Award- 2018” By Anoopam Mission on 01st of March 2018.
- (g.) Acharya Balkrishna, Honored with AIMA Managing India Award 2018 for the "Transformational Business Leader of the
Year" on 18th April 2018.
- (h.) Acharya Balkrishna, Honored with ''Ganga Award '' by Parmarth Niketan, Rishikesh, on June 2018.
- (i.) Acharya Balkrishna, Honored with ''Bheeshma Puraskar" by Sant shree Gyaneshwar Gurukul, Pune on 10th December 2018.
- (j.) Acharya Balkrishna, Honored with Degree of Doctor of Letters (D. Litt.) under the faculty of Management by Awadhesh
Pratap Singh University, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh on 01st February 2019.
- (k.) Acharya Balkrishna, Honored with “UNSDG 10 Most Influential People in Healthcare Award” at UN headquarters in
Geneva, Switzerland on 25 May 2019.