- • Nearly 202 Awareness generation compendiums and manuals have been published for enlightening the general public about the preventive measures that should be adopted for enabling a disease-free nation (www.divyaprakashan.com).
- • On an average about 25 Yoga camps/Shivirs are organised annually in Patanjali Yogpeeth, with a total of 10,00,000 disciples. All these shivirs also provide information about prevention of lifestyle disorders and other ailments (http://www.divyayoga.com/).
- • A total of 217 compendiums have been published till date and most of them have been digitalised for web based reading and referencing. These books mainly focus on 04 subjects, namely, Yoga (~ 65 Books), Ayurveda (~ 112 Books), Quality of Life (~ 15 Books) and Ancient Scriptures (~ 25 Granths).
- • A unique compilation of about 60,000 medicinal herbs from all over the globe (~2000 tribes) has been compiled in a multi-voluminous compendium, namely, World Herbal Encyclopaedia.
- • Another Sanskrit based scriptures (~ 24 Granths), namely, Saumitreya Samhita, Saumitreya Nighantu and a book on Vedic Taxonomy are also being compiled. Several other Nighantus are also being compiled and revised.
- • Several Research manuscripts (~1383) in the field of Yoga, Ayurveda and Naturopathy have been published under the aegis of Patanjali Yogpeeth. Acharya Balkrishna has also been designated as having the maximum number of publications by an individual, till August 2016 (Golden Book of World Records).
- • Digitization of more than 26 million pages of the ancient scriptures in more than 14 languages of the world.
- • Aastha channel network for the promotion of Ayurveda & Yoga is functional in 92 countries